Following are five things that a buyer should understand about Homeowner’s Insurance:
- You need to look for exclusive coverage
- You need to look for dollar limitations on claims
- You should understand the replacement costs
- You should understand the actual cash value
- You should understand he liability
It is important to talk to your Homeowner’s Insurance representative to gain a better understand of the coverage that will work the best for you, what the coverage entails, and what it all means to you as the home owner.