Buying a new home can seem like a daunting task. It will most likely be one of the largest investments you will ever make. When it comes to starting the process of purchasing a home, there are several things that you need to ask yourself and options that need to be considered. For example:
- Hiring a real estate agent
- The costs and rewards of homeownership
- Deciding how much home to buy
- Preparing your finances
- Finding the right lender/loan program
- Shopping for homes
- Choosing the right community/lifestyle
- Advantages an disadvantages of new homes and existing homes
- Making an offer
- Steps of a typical transaction
- Who pays for what?
- Moving day
Over the next couple of weeks, I am planning on covering most of these topics for you. In the hopes that you are able to gain a greater understanding and to become comfortable with the whole home purchasing process.